As one of the San Francisco Peninsula's premier agents for over twenty-five years, Philip brings integrity, experience and an unparalleled commitment to excellence. He offers the finest customized marketing programs, quality - thoughtful advice and unsurpassed negotiation skills. Allow him to share his many years of sales expertise with you and help you to become an informed home seller or purchaser. Philip has had the pleasure of helping people change their lives, attain their goals and secure their futures. The purchase or sale of a home or investment property is an important and potentially life altering decision and your trust is both valued and secure in Philip's accomplished hands.
• University of Southern California; Real Estate Appraisal, Economics, Finance, Legal Aspects, Practice, Principles
• Extended Education; Risk Management, Ethics, Agency, Trust Fund Handling, Fair Housing, Taxes, Foreclosures / Evictions, Consumer Protection, Property Management and Office Administration
• William L. Jacke Real Estate School; Investment Real Estate Brokerage and Tax Deferred Exchanges
• Professional Standards and Finance committees; San Mateo County Association of Real of Realtors
• Experienced sales trainer
• Published author regarding the foreclosure crisis
• Keynote speaker/ home buying - selling workshop(s)
• Experienced in trusts, estates and probate sales
• Certified Relocation Specialist
• Certified Senior Relocation Specialist and National Senior Relocation member (SRES)
• Top sales associate for over twenty-five years
• Number two ranked agent (out of approximately 4000 agents in the Coldwell Banker Northern California network)
• Number one ranked agent (out of approximately 900 agents in the Coldwell Banker San Francisco Peninsula)
• Top listing agent for over twenty-five years
• Recipient of the "Diamond" Award - San Mateo County Association of Realtors
• Diamond Club member (top 2% nationally)
• Chairman's Circle and Circle of Honor "Platinum" recipient
• Elite "Legends" Award – lifetime recipient
• Coldwell Banker Presidents Premier International member
• Top 1 % San Mateo County Association of Realtors
• Top 1 % Coldwell Banker
• Top 178 teams nationally (per Wall Street Journal – all real estate companies/agents)
• Top 100 most influential real estate agents in Northern California per Real Estate Executive Magazines
• Leading 100 Luxury Marketing Council
• Over 25 years of experience in San Mateo, Santa Clara and San Francisco Counties
• Number one ranked individual agent for Coldwell Banker Burlingame 2016
• The Watson-Marshall Group has averaged more than 100 transactions per year, over the past 7 years (approximately 15% of our transactions include trust or probate sales)
• The Watson-Marshall Group was ranked number 1 in the Coldwell Banker organization for the SF Peninsula (nearly 1,000 agents) 2016
• The Watson-Marshall Group was ranked number 2 in the Coldwell Banker organization for Northern California (over 4,000 agents) 2016
• The Watson-Marshal Group is within the top 178 real estate teams in the United States (all real estate companies) per the Wall Street Journal 2016
• Marketing includes but is not limited to: YouTube, drone video, professional photography, unique/ artistic images, evening grand opening event, Top Agent Network, 3-D tour, Video tour, Floor Plan sketch, Examiner page, Homes & Land Magazine page, international exposure high agent engagement with all cooperating realtors / brokers throughout the region
We have worked with Phil for years. He helped us purchase a new home and sell our original home. Phil is a reliable professional and insightful business person. He helped us develop successful strategy on both the buy and sale transactions. We have since referred Phil to four friends who have all had positive experiences. We highly recommend Phil and his team.— JM C.
The man, the myth, the legend. If you are looking for a realtor, your search should end right here. If there was a realtor god- here he is, guys. Not only did Phil meet with contractors for us, but he managed our remodel from start to finish. Fixing up a home and selling it is extremely stressful, but Phil managed the entire process with ease, even going above and beyond to advocate for us. He is meticulous, knowledgeable and most importantly, he is sincere and honest. We trusted him with the sale of our home because we met with a dozen other agents and after talking with Phil, we knew he was far superior. He is extremely responsive and will answer...— Hunger E.
Philip is not only an incredible real estate agent, he is also an amazing person. We were on the market to purchase our very first home and trusted Phil to guide us through the entire process. We had no clue what we were doing half the time but Phil reassured us and kept us on track. He listened to our needs and was very respectful to our budget. He has extensive knowledge of the Bay Area market and showed us houses that were great fits. He was very responsive to our messages and always willing to meet with us or look at a new property. He even took time out of the day on Father's Day to tour a house we were interested in. When we finally found the...— Mike C.
The Watson Marshall Group has over one billion dollars in combined experience. We consistently rank in the top 100 sellers in California and the top 250 Nationally.