I am a driven and energetic Broker with 40 years of experience in real estate sales. I have assisted over 1000 families achieve their dreams of owning their homes and income properties to achieve financial success. I am accomplished in representing clients in all aspects of purchasing, selling, and leasing residential real estate properties. I am adept at building excellent working relationships with real estate agents, lenders, appraisers, title companies, surveyors and attorneys. My skills include appraising all types of real properties, assisting my clients with decisions that will affect their future and overseeing the complete sales process from start to finish.
- Experienced Entrepreneur Licensed since 1980 Real Estate Broker License in 1999
- Owned a RE Brokerage from 2000-2008
- San Mateo County Property Expert Negotiations Expert
- Skilled Mediator
- Broker Owner
- Intero Real Estate Services
- I opened and ran a successful real estate office in Burlingame. I hired and trained 25 agents at the height of my career. The agents were trained to be strong listing agents and they learned all aspects of RE including appraisals, interior design, counseling Sellers, qualifying Buyers, and escrow and loan processing procedures. I closed the office in 2008 and stayed with Intero Real Estate company as a Broker Associate until 2012.
- 02/2012 to 06/2017 Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate Burlingame, CA
- I joined Coldwell Banker with the Watson Marshall Team which has earned the "Top 100 Teams in the Nation" recognition five years in a row. 05/2017 Pacific Union International-Compass Realty Burlingame, CA
- The Watson Marshall Team made the wise decision to move our business model to Pacific Union International, because of the reputation and domination of the luxury real estate market this brokerage has earned.
Education and Training
- Real Estate License 1979
- Real Estate Training School San Francisco, CA, United States of America Received my License to practice Real Estate in November of 1979 and joined a Brokerage in the beginning of 1980. Earned a Broker's License in 1999. I earned the GRI (graduate of the Real Estate Institute) designation in 2000.
Activities and Honors
- Top Producer for almost every year of my career
- Million Dollar Club at San Mateo Board of Realtors
- President of Women's Council of Real Estate-2002, 2004 Burlingame Rotarian since 2004
- Society of Excellence at Coldwell Banker Brokerage 2012-2017